Tuesday 17 January 2012

Welcome to my little musings

I welcome you, the reader to my little take upon the world, the opportunity for me to vent and give my observations to exactly how it is out there. Let's face it, we all need a place to vent and give out our points of view to the world...I mean we will go crazy if we don't right?

I wanted to have an opportunity to talk about the things that matter from a work, family, sport, book and general life point of view. If you like my views and you agree then say so as anything to have a good chat is a good thing and if you don't agree with my views then say so...I have thick skin and I can take it.

Some days I might talk media and tools that I have used. Other days I might talk politics and slate the government, and then other days it might just be general observations but whatever I talk about I will try to keep it light hearted, honest and where I can, amusing.

So sit back, put your slippers on and enjoy and don't forget to comment....


See you on the other side!

The Yorkshire Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment